<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 31, 2006

This was sth i had nvr expected.

omg. today was such a beautiful day.
he had such a marvellous voice...

aww~~


I WRITE THE SONGS.

I've been alive forever,
and I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies
together
I am music and I write the songs

I write the songs that make the
whole world sing
I write the songs of love and
special things
I write the songs that make the
young girls cry.
I write the songs,
I write the songs.

My home lies deep within you
I've got my own place in your soul
Now, when I look out
through your eyes I'm young again,
even though I'm very old

I write the songs that make the
whole world sing
I write the songs of love and
special things
I write the songs that make the
young girls cry.
I write the songs,
I write the songs.

oh my music makes you dance
and gives you spirit to take a chance
and I wrote some rock 'n' roll
so you can move
music fills your heart
and that's a very fine place to start
it's from me it's for you
it's from you it's for me
it's a worldwide symphony

I write the songs that make the
whole world sing
I write the songs of love and
special things
I write the songs that make the
young girls cry.
I write the songs,
I write the songs.

I am music and I write the songs

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omg.

i can still hear him singing in my mind..

i mean,
i was expecting some female teacher..
when they said it was a teacher frm physics department..

and i tried convincing myself that i couldnt be soh,
i mean,
how could it be soh?
he would rather sit there and watch wouldnt he?

then it was like ALL OF A SUDDEN,
when i saw him appear frm the curtain.

cant really remember what exactly happened
but i think i was momentarily stoned for about 3 secs
before i realise it wasnt a dream.

OMG OMG OMG
OMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG!!!!

it was REALLY HIM!!!!

i really really never expect it to me..
that was why i got so excited and half traumatised
when i saw him on the stage.

AND HE SANG!!

OH
he has such a lovely voice okay.
brena and yanru and somebody else all agree LOR.
i was totally melted by his voice la..
*sighs*

but i guess i was really stupid to not to go and present him with a boutique.
but,
if i were to give him the whole boutique of flowers,
what abt the other teachers??

grrr.

haiya,
just very shi bai..
dun dare to give him the flowers.
but nvm,
i got put one in his pigeon hole.
lol.

ohoh!
there was one point of time where he kept standing at one spot,
in fact throughtout the rest of the song la,
AND I COULD TOTALLY SEE HIS WHOLE PERSON WITHOUT ANY BLOCKINGS

OMG..

AND HE WAS LOOKING UP AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG.

felt as though he was singing just for me.
(because he was REALLY standing right in front of me DUHH)

and i was like squirming screaming laughing crying
throughout his performance..
so much soh that the ppl around me
start to turn around to give me skeptical looks.

like i care..

i only care about soh.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


i still cant believe it was TRUE.

AND OH!

HE LOOK ULTRA HANDSOME TODAY!!

again,
brena grace yanru and somebody else agreed.

OMG...

HE WAS LIKE SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH
CHARMING LA.


and i melted again..

nono,
i should say i melt everytime i think about him..

LOL.

AWWWW~~~~~

HE WAS JUST SO LOVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH CUTE!!


really tried very hard to controll my emotions..

but sad to say,
i couldnt.

throughout the few hours of shopping with yanru,
i was indeed letting constants high pitched mumbles of
"i cant believe it.. he went on stage.. he sang.. OMG"

and on the bus home,
i was smiling soh much i had to cover my mouth
to prevent ppl from thinking im insane.

BUT HE IS JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUTE

AWESOME

LOVABLE

WONDEFUL

CHARMING

AIYA...


I LOVE SOH LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OH SOH IS SOH SOH SOH SOH SOH..
aww~

I LOVE SOH<33